- ELIES Homes
- Kalymnos Island
- A brief presentation of Kalymnos
- Explore Kalymnos Island (map)
- Points of Interest on Kalymnos Island
- Beaches of Kalymnos
- Bus Stops & Taxi Stations
- Moving around Kalymnos
- Public Services at Kalymnos
- Sightseeing on Kalymnos
- Sports on Kalymnos
- Products, food and drinks of Kalymnos
- The Diving Heritage of Kalymnos Island
- Travel to Kalymnos
- Scuba Diving
- Prices & Offers
Beaches of Panormos Kalymnos
5 minutes walking to the nearby beaches.
Getting out of Hotel ELIES:
- Turn left: after 200 meters you will meet the Linaria crossroad, where you turn right and after another 200 meters you will be at Linaria beach. From there you can also go:
- to Kantouni beach (behind Patella, the big rock that separates Kantouni from Linaria beach),
- to Ksisitos beach (behind the small port at the right side) and to
- Platys Gyalos beach from a coastal path after Ksisitos beach
- .Turn right:
- get the road just before ELIES square to drive to Platys Gyalos
- from ELIES square, get the bus or drive to the other beaches of Kalymnos. See on the map all the beaches of Kalymnos that we currently show on our website.
Between Ksisitos beach and Platys Gyalos beach, you will find small isolated and hidden beaches.
After Platys Gyalos you will find bigger but still isolated beaches.