- Kalymnos Island
- A brief presentation of Kalymnos
- Explore Kalymnos Island (map)
- Points of Interest on Kalymnos Island
- Beaches of Kalymnos
- Bus Stops & Taxi Stations
- Moving around Kalymnos
- Public Services at Kalymnos
- Sightseeing on Kalymnos
- Sports on Kalymnos
- Products, food and drinks of Kalymnos
- The Diving Heritage of Kalymnos Island
- Travel to Kalymnos
- Scuba Diving
- Prices & Offers
Ferry schedule Kalymnos Mastichari
Coming to Kalymnos Island from Kos airport.
Kos airport is an International airport with charter and low cost flights.
If you are coming to Kalymnos from Kos airport, then use Mastichari. You can be in Kalymnos Island in just 30 minutes.
Mastichari is a coastal village on Kos Island, close to both Kos Airport and Kalymnos Island. Regular ferries connect Mastichari and Kalymnos all year round.
The following links show the schedules.
- Mastichari - Kalymnos: Arriving Kalymnos Island (pop-up). New Window.
- Kalymnos - Mastichari: Departing Kalymnos Island (pop-up). New window.
- If you are in a hurry or your flight is late or no boat is available, you can charter Michalis Arvithis. Call him at: 0030- 6977470993.
- Kalymnos Island Port Authorities Tel: 0030-22430-24444