- ELIES Homes
- Kalymnos Island
- A brief presentation of Kalymnos
- Explore Kalymnos Island (map)
- Points of Interest on Kalymnos Island
- Beaches of Kalymnos
- Bus Stops & Taxi Stations
- Moving around Kalymnos
- Public Services at Kalymnos
- Sightseeing on Kalymnos
- Sports on Kalymnos
- Products, food and drinks of Kalymnos
- The Diving Heritage of Kalymnos Island
- Travel to Kalymnos
- Scuba Diving
- Prices & Offers
On the roof of Hotel ELIES, we have installed a 100 KWp photovoltaic system, which annually produces an average of 150.000 Kwh green energy, saving our planet from 240 tons of CO2 every year.
The system, which consists of 424 panels (Sanyo HIT-N235SE10) and 6 inverters (Sunny Tripower 17000TL-10), is not seen from the ground.
Further more, we use solar energy as the main source to produce hot water.