- ELIES Homes
- Kalymnos Island
- A brief presentation of Kalymnos
- Explore Kalymnos Island (map)
- Points of Interest on Kalymnos Island
- Beaches of Kalymnos
- Bus Stops & Taxi Stations
- Moving around Kalymnos
- Public Services at Kalymnos
- Sightseeing on Kalymnos
- Sports on Kalymnos
- Products, food and drinks of Kalymnos
- The Diving Heritage of Kalymnos Island
- Travel to Kalymnos
- Scuba Diving
- Prices & Offers
Hotel ELIES name. What it means
ELIES in Greek language means both Olives and Olive trees.
The Olive tree and its products are very important and deeply connected with the life and culture of the Greek people and the peoples of the Mediterranean for thousands of years now.
The olive oil is synonymous of a healthy diet while the olive tree branch is the symbol of peace.
ELIES is also the name of the square at the center of Panormos village on Kalymnos Island.
We named our accommodation Hotel ELIES, to honor our area, the Olive trees and the more than 500 years old olive tree we have in our garden.