How to come to Hotel ELIES
Hotel ELIES is located 100 meters South of ELIES square, on the left side of the street towards Kantouni beach.
KALYMNOS Diving Center is based in Hotel ELIES.
Coming to Hotel ELIES from Kos airport.
Mastichari is a coastal village on Kos Island, close to both Kos Airport and Kalymnos Island. Regular ferries connect Mastichari and Kalymnos all year round.
Use Mastichari to fast access Kalymnos Island. If you are coming from Kos airport you can be in Hotel ELIES in just 30 minutes.
- From Kos airport take the bus or a taxi to MASTICHARI (10 minutes)
- From Mastichari get the ferry to Kalymnos port (20 - 40 minutes depending on the ferry type)
- From Kalymnos port get a taxi or the bus to Hotel ELIES (10 minutes)
- Arriving Kalymnos Island from Mastichari Kos - ferry schedule
- Departing from Kalymnos Island to Mastichari Kos - ferry schedule
Coming by taxi.
Get a taxi from Kalymnos port or Kalymnos airport. Usually there are enough taxis waiting there. In case you want to pre-book a taxi, call:
- 0030-22430-50300 or
- 0030-22430-22000 for Radio Taxi
Coming by bus.
- Get the bus from the bus terminal at Kalymnos port.
- Ge down to ELIES square bus stop and walk South at about 100 meters.
- Get the main road from the crossroad at Kalymnos Municipality, at about the middle of the coastal road at the port.
- Keep going West staying on the main road. Make sure to turn left at Darwin crossroad.
- Find ELIES square - the center of Panormos village - at about:
- 6 kilometers from Kalymnos port
- 3 kilometers from Masouri
- 3 kilometers from Kalymnos airport