- Kalymnos Island
- A brief presentation of Kalymnos
- Explore Kalymnos Island (map)
- Points of Interest on Kalymnos Island
- Beaches of Kalymnos
- Bus Stops & Taxi Stations
- Moving around Kalymnos
- Public Services at Kalymnos
- Sightseeing on Kalymnos
- Sports on Kalymnos
- Products, food and drinks of Kalymnos
- The Diving Heritage of Kalymnos Island
- Travel to Kalymnos
- Scuba Diving
- Prices & Offers
Panormos village of Kalymnos Island
Hotel ELIES is located at the center of Panormos Village
Air photo showing part of Panormos village. Hotel ELIES is highlighted at the left side of the photo.
Panormos is a vast green inhabited Conservative village at the west side of Kalymnos Island featuring the best beaches, restaurants, bars, taverns and nightlife on the island.
Panormos also features climbing sectors at walking distance, old paths for trekking and an excellent sea bed for snorkeling and scuba diving.
Panormos village as seen from Kalymnos airport. Hotel ELIES position is indicated by the red circle.